Re: Reminder of L3GO meeting a week from today.

On Wed, Apr 08, 2020 at 11:43:46AM -0400, Dianne Skoll wrote:
> On 2020-04-08 11:34, Michael Richardson wrote:
>
> > yes, let's do meet.skoll.ca.
>
> OK, cool.

FYI, we used Jitsi for another group chat last week.  Had a bit of trouble
with Firefox on my laptop initially, but the app worked quite well on my
iPhone.  It was surprisingly good for one of the participants that was
stuck on a very slow Storm wireless connection that's limited to 1Mbps
upload.

		-ben
--
"Thought is the essence of where you are now."