Wacom Presentation

Hello all,

Not a big deal, but my Linux for the Wacom One presentation has been caught in the limbo of club administration and the recent ice storm (sorry about that, I didn't have power for several days).  I would still like to present about it and seek feedback/guidance from the group.  I'm happy to present it to the OCLUG/OCBUG/OCUUG - the UnixInflux group.

One of the things I came across that made me excited is the "Wacom Wireless Charging Kit": https://estore.wacom.com/en-NZ/wireless-accessory-kit-for-intuos.html

I thought that this was a Qi compatible add-on kit - but it's not. Has anyone used one of the Qi receiver kits on either a cellphone or tablet? Maybe something like this: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07CVXW3MV?asc_refurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.howtogeek.com%2F798284%2Fhow-to-add-wireless-charging-to-any-phone%2F&linkCode=gs2&tag=hotoge0c-20&th=1?

Can we still meet in May?  Perhaps in person?  I was thinking that maybe we could schedule a meeting to coincide with BSDCan (May 17-20 at Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa).  Perhaps involving drinks.

Just some thoughts,
Katie