Re: Keeping the lights on (was Re: Result of the OCLUG motion to dissolve)

  • Subject: Re: Keeping the lights on (was Re: Result of the OCLUG motion to dissolve)
  • From: Timothy Forbes <tf [ at ] greenbullfrog [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 04:01:54 -0400
I have a low end OVH VPS. I recall the monthly cost is really inexpensive (although the price increased last year) but I may be on some grandfathered plan.

The starter VPS is US$4.20 for 1 core / 2 GB / 20 GB SSD / 100 Mbps unmetered. No idea if that will suffice.

https://www.ovhcloud.com/en-ca/vps/

https://www.ovhcloud.com/en-ca/vps/