may offend.

However, it seems we should be able to continue. We have about 18 months prepaid VPS.

JN

On 2023-04-10 10:44, James wrote:
I don't know.

How will the funding of the web site and wiki will work ? Informal donations, pass the hat at in-person meetings, other ideas ?

On 2023-04-09 17:43, Znoteer wrote:

On Sun, Apr 09, 2023 at 04:19:37PM -0400, Tug Williams wrote:

The numbers were 15 for, 1 against.

And another one bites the dust. A bit sad, but such is life.

I came here as a refugee from LUGs that were disappearing all around me. Thanks for letting me lurk.

If the phoenix ressurects itself in some form with a mailing list/Fediverse identity, or something like that, please keep a list of our mailing list addresses (at least mine) so that you can let us know (at least me) if anything develops after this dissolution. VLUG in Victoria, for example, kind of melted into the then nascent Rasp Pi interest group. I think they still have the VLUG FQDN, but it's still a different Society.

Good luck to everyone.

It's not dead, only the legal part is.