Re: Linux friendly device

Note-taking devices:  I either use an app on my phone called
"WriterPlus" or a notebook.  An actual paper notebook.

I take notes so seldom that buying a dedicated device for this would be
overkill.  Mostly it's just when I think of a joke and don't want to
forget it, so I write down the bare bones of the joke and flesh it out
later.

Regards,

Dianne.