From: James <bjlockie [ at ] lockie [ dot ] ca>
Sent: 25 August 2022 20:56
To: Katherine Mcmillan <kmcmi046 [ at ] uottawa [ dot ] ca>; Linux-Ottawa <linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org>
Subject: Re: [linux] Call for Talks - September 1st

Attention : courriel externe | external email

On 2022-08-25 20:26, Katherine Mcmillan wrote:
Would everyone be okay with a presentation on open-source OSCAR on a *BSD? To be honest, this is a very surprising finding for me, and even questions like "why OpenBSD and not Linux?" would be very interesting!
I would.

Is this meeting also going to be online?

message navigation