Re: HDMI video capture external device under Linux

Just to be clear: Is this a device that plugs into HDMI on one machine and into USB3 on another?
That is, we're capturing output to HDMI "screen".

JN

On 2022-07-30 09:04, Aaron Wilcox wrote:
ClonerAlliance claims that all of their USB video capture devices are Linux compatible via the Linux UVC driver. I haven't seen any videos that directly show one of their products being used in a Linux environment, but in Chris Titus Tech's Youtube review video from May 2020 he discusses running a number of different video capture devices in a Linux environment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_4Bm8AzSXM