Bios crash

I appologize in advance if this is the wrong forum for this request, but there seem to be many experts on this list - so here goes...My laptop, a Lenovo y50-70 black screened yesterday, I presume during an automated windows update.It wont boot and I cant even get into the bios to see what's up. On boot a few leds go on (power, battery) the disk light flickers for a 1.5 seconds then flashes on and off each second. No other response.Lenovo doesnt seem to have a copy of the bios code I could download and reflash my bios with.Any ideas?I am presuming that the bios is corrupted. Does anyone have suggestions?  Sent from my Galaxy