Re: Please avoid personal attacks on this list

On Thu, 15 Jul 2021 12:19:19 -0400
Alan McKay <alan [ dot ] mckay [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com> wrote:

> Libel and Slander of course should be equally avoided on the list.
> Just as personal attacks should be.

Has anyone done any of those things, though?

One person posted "I don't trust XYZ" and another person posted
"I had an *extremely* unpleasant personal interaction with XYZ".

I really don't think either of those rises to the level of a personal
attack.  They are just one person expressing and opinion and another person
relating an event from her point of view.  I think we all need to chill.

Regards,

Dianne.