Re: Problems hearing speakers during tonight's jitsi meeting

  • Subject: Re: Problems hearing speakers during tonight's jitsi meeting
  • From: Dianne Skoll <dianne [ at ] skoll [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 09:25:36 -0400
On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 22:12:56 -0400 (EDT)
Brett Delmage <Brett [ dot ] Delmage [ at ] twobikes [ dot ] ottawa [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca> wrote:

> I think there was some chat comments that others were having problems
> hearing speakers in tonight's Jitsi AGM meeting?

This is so weird.  I have two computers I use for Jitsi and have never
had any issue with sound or video on either, in both Firefox and
Chrome.  One runs Debian 10 (stable) and the other runs Debian 11
(testing) and they both just worked straight out of the box.

Really weird, and I know this response is not very helpful. :(

Regards,

Dianne.