Problems hearing speakers during tonight's jitsi meeting

I think there was some chat comments that others were having problems hearing speakers in tonight's Jitsi AGM meeting?

The only sounds I heard during the AGM part was the sound effects for people checking in and departing. There was no speaker audio. For a while I thought that everyone joining was muted and the meeting had simply not started.

Anyway, I finally got audio running very shortly after John started his presentation. I abandoned Firefox and switched to Safari (on a Mac - which is the only computer here at the moment with a camera and mic.

I'll have to look into this more. I thought I'd mention it in case the same happened to anyone else.

Brett