Re: Ottawa lack of IXP peering

I've heard about JackTrip but haven't tried it. Hadn't heard of jamulus
before.
The first doc below says 25 ms round trip is a critical threshold, second
one says it's not adequate, so that's maybe a rough guideline. 25 ms round
trip is like sitting 14 feet apart. Social distance plus!
JackTrip software allows musicians to sync performances online | Stanford
News
<https://news.stanford.edu/2020/09/18/jacktrip-software-allows-musicians-sync-performances-online/>
JackTrip: Under the Hood of an Engine for Network Audio (stanford.edu)
<https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~jcaceres/publications/PDFs/conferences/2009-caceres_chafe-ICMC-jacktrip.pdf>
I've done a little pinging and was a bit disappointed.

Thanks for posting this, I'm encouraged again.

I'm on teksavvy.