Ottawa lack of IXP peering

Just heard about SyncSpace.live and their ability to host live ensemble
music sessions (delay 10ms or less) using Jamulus/JackTrip to servers
placed in some cities.

Ottawa has a server but, alas, only Bell peers with it.

"Known issues with Internet routing: Some of the issues we are aware of
with ISPs failing to keep local traffic local:

Ottawa, Canada; Rogers, TekSavvy, CanNet, Acanac, Start, and Virgin
route all traffic via Toronto (or worse). If you or any people in your
ensemble are using one of these ISPs it’s probably best to use a
Toronto server. Bell will route directly to our Ottawa servers with 2
– 5ms roundtrip network latency. It seems Videotron is also good."

Distributel also routes via Montreal and then Toronto.

What can we do to get local Ottawa ISPs to peer with each other?