Re: Motherboard Layout Poblem

This is my experience, may it works for someone.I had old access point so have reloaded with Openwrt firmware then set it as client of my modem then connected with lan interface  to the pc . the result was amazing I got 250 mb/s speed!!!. I have to mention that the old access point has 3 822.11an radio. if you dont have one you can find a chip one on kijiji.
Regards,.Hossein