Motherboard Layout Poblem

Hi,

I have an older system with a Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Motherboard and I want to add a Wifi/Bluetooth card to it. The motherboard has a PCIE16, a PCE1, and a PCI slot. The problem is the graphics card uses the PCIE16 slot and covers the PCE1 slot leaving only the older PCI slot.

All of the cards I have looked at are PCIE cards, which of course, won't work in this setup. I could get a PCI-to-PCIE adapter card but those are around $60 each.

Does anyone know a good (and by good I mean cheap) solution to this?