Re: Motherboard Layout Poblem

I assume there is no on-board graphics chipset?

If there was one - then just remove the graphics card.

I say that - I'm not very fussy about graphics.  Maybe you have
finer taste than me for graphics.

Hmm, according to this page it does have an integrated Radeon
chipset:

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-78LMT-USB3-rev-60#ov

"Integrated ATI Radeon HD 3000 graphics (DirectX10)"
"HDMI, DVI, D-sub ports for Full HD 1080 contents playback"

bjb

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 03:11:48PM -0500, Shawn H Corey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an older system with a Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Motherboard and I want
> to add a Wifi/Bluetooth card to it. The motherboard has a PCIE16, a PCE1,
> and a PCI slot. The problem is the graphics card uses the PCIE16 slot and
> covers the PCE1 slot leaving only the older PCI slot.
>
> All of the cards I have looked at are PCIE cards, which of course, won't
> work in this setup. I could get a PCI-to-PCIE adapter card but those are
> around $60 each.
>
> Does anyone know a good (and by good I mean cheap) solution to this?

---end quoted text---