Pretty sure it's on a USB 2.x port, not 3.0.

Works fine.

Rob

On 2021-01-16 23:44, Edward Hong wrote:

Hi,

If the Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 has an available (unused) USB 3.0 port, then you might consider a WiFi/Bluetooth dongle. I believe Amazon (and probably other vendors) list several such adapters - most seem to be priced under $60 and you just need to find one that supports your preferred OS.

An example (but you can probably find other candidates similar to this one...) https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Adapter-600mbps-Wireless-Network/dp/B081YQFQDN/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=wireless+bluetooth+usb+adapter+linux&qid=1610858460&sr=8-8

Good luck with your hunt.

Cheers,

Ed

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 10:10 PM Kevin Szabo <k [ dot ] s [ dot ] szabo [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com> wrote: If you just want WiFi access another approach is to take an old router and reconfigure it as an access point. I know it isn't contained within your desktop box, but might be a cheap solution if you have old unused hardware kicking around