Re: New2Linux gitlab site

I uploaded a beginning of skeleton of topics and sub-topics to cover in future presentations. Please feel free to continue to add to the content and comment on it.

On 2021-01-08 1:22 p.m., J C Nash wrote:
As discussed last night, I have set up an essentially blank Gitlab repo for New2Linux

https://gitlab.com/nashjc/new2linux

It is a PUBLIC project, but we can probably use a few "approvers" for merge requests etc.

We can also use some content in the form of a file of "Topics".

There is the skeleton for a wiki, but I'm not sure that the file repo is not more useful
for providing material.

Best, JN