Re: My Account for Individuals (CRA)

On 2020-12-11 3:15 p.m., Edward Hong wrote:
Hi James,

The fact that you are able to login via TD using your Windows browser client indicates to me that the issue is upstream to your lubuntu client browser. Despite deleting cookies, there is something else amiss.  Try installing a different client browser (hopefully there are others available to you), and see if the issue clears itself up.  I expect that the CRA HelpDesk will tell you that "if it works through Windows" and not your Linux workstation, then the problem is not on their side. :-(
I fixed it.
Don't know why they need it but I disabled AdBlocker.
Canada.ca is using googleads and youtube (thanks to Alex for Ctrl-Shift-I/Network tab).

Good luck again.

- Ed

    On 2020-12-11 2:24 p.m., Dianne Skoll wrote:
    > On Fri, 11 Dec 2020 14:20:22 -0500
    > James <bjlockie [ at ] lockie [ dot ] ca <mailto:bjlockie [ at ] lockie [ dot ] ca>> wrote:
    >
    >> I haven't been able to log in to My Account for Individuals (CRA)
    >> since August.
    >> I suspect my computer.
    >> Has anyone else had problems with it?
    > I haven't had any problems.  I log in using my bank as a sign-in
    > partner... maybe their other auth service is fubar?  (The one where
    > you sign in with your userid and PIN or whatever...)
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Dianne.

    I can log in with TD bank or my CRA userid but then I get the
    unavailable message right away.
    This using Firefox.
    I was able to login via TD using Windows (and whatever browser they
    provide) and see my stuff.
    I hate Windows though.
    I though I deleted the cookies.

    linux+unsubscribe [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org
    <mailto:linux%2Bunsubscribe [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org>
    <mailto:linux%2Bhelp [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org>