Re: anywhere in town to get solar chargers with USB ports

On Sun, 15 Nov 2020, Richard Guy Briggs wrote:

On 2020-11-13 08:23, Alan McKay wrote:
I'd look at one of the places like total battery.

Get an Anker if you can ... Something like this

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B075FR89CX

Looking ahead a number of years to retirement, I'm looking at doing a
7000km bicycle trip through south Asia (Bangladesh/Tibet/Nepal/India)
and I'm going to need to solve this problem.

RTGs are the way to go!

If it leaks and you're mobile, you can just abandon it.

"However, this event is not considered likely with current RTG cask designs"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioisotope_thermoelectric_generator#Safety