Re: anywhere in town to get solar chargers with USB ports

I'd look at one of the places like total battery.

Get an Anker if you can ... Something like this

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B075FR89CX

I wouldn't waste my time with those really small handheld ones

Also depending on what you're doing you might be better off with power
banks that you charge in advance before you go.  Again I'd go with
Anker

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07S829LBX