Re: AGM -- IRC

Hi all,
I do not usually chime in but has anyone considered the following open
source chat options.  I have them bookmarked for future deployment but
have yet to try them.  There are a number of items I need to complete
prior to this task.
https://about.riot.im/features#open-source
https://rocket.chat/community

--

Kind regards,
Rick CuthillREVENUATE | revenuate.come: rick [ dot ] cuthill [ at ] revenuate [ dot ] comm: +1 613-435-2550 | Canadam: +1 571-435-2764 | US