Re: [PosibleSPAM] seeking info

On 2020-02-08 8:34 p.m., Rob Echlin wrote:

On 2020-02-08 11:11 a.m., Callie Jones wrote:

 > I have now run into a problem with my bank of all things - the online
 > banking is not working and the bank is blaming Firefox. They are looking
 > into fixing the problem at their end so it might not actually be a
 > Firefox issue. The bank does not know when the prob will be resolved.
 > This just started for me yesterday, although the bank started advising
 > clients about the Firefox issue several days ago.

FWIW, the bank I use, has started giving me what I guess is the same
problem, and there note on their log in page would not even load!  (mine
is up to 72.0.2)  They are blaming firefox also, and I guess that
Firefox has dropped an older protocol.

still It would be a good idea to migrate to a supported version.

Might have something to do with the new Tracking Protection feature. Try clicking on the purple shield icon to the left of the address bar.