Re: A new subscriber ... in need of help.

  • Subject: Re: A new subscriber ... in need of help.
  • From: Allan Topp <ad707 [ at ] ncf [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 10:41:28 -0500

Yes there is more than plenty info on the 'net.

And I have spent the last three days trying to get it to work.  Were you to do some exploring you'd find a total jumble of UEFI/BIOS, lba, F2, Legacy/CSM, Fast Boot and Fast Startup, Fn & F2 and how they inhibit, or otherwise, dual boot success.

So, pretty much at the end of my tether, I sought you guys out in the hope that there's someone who can help ...