A new subscriber ... in need of help.

Hello all.

I have a problem that I hoping one of you might be able to help me with either directly or, by sharing a contact, indirectly.

I want to install a ubuntu 18.04 dual boot on a Windows 10 Lenovo IdeaPad S145.

Would any of you be able to handle this?  Or perhaps do you know someone, or a company, who could?

Free would, of course, be good.  But, within reason, I have no problem paying.

Looking forward to the possibility of hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Allan