Tim

---
Tim Forbes

On 2020-01-14 09:08, Dianne Skoll wrote:
On 2020-01-14 07:53, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020, Dianne Skoll wrote:

Quite a while ago, Russell McOrmond ran a mailing list called
"Linux-Consult".  Is that list dead?

  ironically, i was going to ask something much the same about having
something on the linux ottawa web site, perhaps under the wiki
somewhere?

I'm looking more for a mailing list for consultants than a public
wiki.  I can set it up... please email me privately and if I get
enough interest, I will make it happen.

Regards,

Dianne.