Re: Slack Channel

I see that the IP for group.io is in Germany.

On 2019-11-09 10:55 a.m., Dianne Skoll wrote:
On 11/9/19 10:43 AM, Rick Leir wrote:

How do you feel about groups.io https://groups.io/
I'd never heard of it until now.  It seems OK technically, though it's
still not open.  I am on another non-technical mailing list that's
currently on Yahoo Groups (blech...) and so I might suggest they look
at migrating to groups.io assuming the free tier meets their needs (they're
a non-profit with no money to spare.)

Regards,

Dianne.