Re: How are the oc-linux meetings announced, or is there a master schedule?

  • Subject: Re: How are the oc-linux meetings announced, or is there a master schedule?
  • From: J C Nash <profjcnash [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 12:23:23 -0400
To try to address this issue, I've just edited the wiki and the index.html. I think I changed the mechanism a
bit -- my html skills are a bit outdated. However, there is a pointer to an interim agenda on linux-ottawa.org
and wiki.linux-ottawa.org.

I know Scott has a lot on his plate lately. Maybe some others -- particularly newbies -- would be interested in
giving some minor help. We could use some new ideas and inspiration, and you can suggest topics about which you
want to learn. Come to the early part of the meeting and we'll get started!

Best, JN