Re: How are the oc-linux meetings announced, or is there a master schedule?

  • Subject: Re: How are the oc-linux meetings announced, or is there a master schedule?
  • From: Rick Leir <rleir [ at ] leirtech [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 09:59:51 -0400
Scott
Would you mind reminding me when the upcoming meeting is? From memory, it is the first Thursday of each month, so it would be... But the neurons are over committed.

If we were a meetup group, then there would be a nice ical file attached to the announcement email. And we would have new people attending. I am not pushing for that, but the ical attachment would be nice.
Thanks
Rick