Re: Thinking of giving away some Git courses/seminars to promote my classes

I’m up for adding a git talk to the November meeting. I’m doing what I expect will be a shorter ansible talk about using it to configure your laptop, workstation, or whatever. I doubt it will be a two hour talk. I suspect that the main points will be covered in 30 to 45 minutes.

Scott