Re: Request for Advice On Choosing a Device for Installing Elementary.io

Thank you all for the very generous assistance you have offered in response to my request. I am taking all of your various advice seriously and with consideration. Everyone has given me helpful advice. I realise that it is hard to give precise advice without a fuller picture of budget, what sort of things it will be used for, etc. I would be doing some simple things mainly, mainly for academic courses online, some media music and video files, and in some simple video editing for vlogging on a YouTube channel. That's it. So speed, and budget is tethered to those goals. But having no experience with anything but Windows mainly and some Mac, I think I will be on quite a learning curve. I am hoping that a decent setup can be had for around 1000 dollars. If even significantly less that that, hooray! I hope this helps refine things.

Robert (Aylmer, PQ)

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.