voip.ms SOAP access

Voip.ms has been reasonably good for my home phones. The web app
provides thorough access to features like voicemail, but the user
experience is definitely not family-friendly.

As a start to work around that I've tried using their SOAP api to
present voicemails. Here is my first attempt, a PHP page that runs in a
local webserver. (Maybe it should be portable python app.)

>>> https://github.com/pwh/myvoipms

If you have a better solution in hand, please let me know.

--
Paul Hays <Paul [ dot ] Hays [ at ] cattail [ dot ] ca>