Re: voip.ms SOAP access

On Wed, 2 Jan 2019 23:49:51 -0500
Paul Hays <Paul [ dot ] Hays [ at ] cattail [ dot ] ca> wrote:

> If you have a better solution in hand, please let me know.

You could run your own Asterisk server and have it take care of
voicemail, etc.  Asterisk is very flexible and most likely can be made
to do whatever you need.

I have TekSavvy's VoIP and that's the approach I took.  It terminates on
my Asterisk server, and all my phones register with my Asterisk server
rather than directly to TekSavvy.

Regards,

Dianne.