Re: January Meeting: 2019-01-10 @ 18:30

Hi Scott,

I would like to suggest a topic for OCLUG meeting, WireGuard. WireGuard is
an open-source software application and protocol that implements virtual
private network techniques to create secure point-to-point connections in
routed or bridged configurations.  I am not sure about if anyone here give
a talk about it before, but I would like to to present it to the OCLUG.

Best regards,
Qingwei

--
Qingwei Zhang

The only person you should try to be better than, is who you were yesterday.