Re: Hardware sources?

I have been building up Linux Workstations for a couple of decades, my first goto is RB Computing at ShopRBC.com and secondarily CanadaComputer, both local Ottawa stores.  Always had good results from ShopRBC.When I worked at Xandros Corp we sourced all of our hardware for our Linux needs from ShopRBC.I continue to find better results with AMD graphics cards over more problematic and less Linux friendly NVidia.
YMMV of course.
Cheers.Nathan

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Charles Nadeau <charles [ dot ] nadeau [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com> Date: 2018-12-04  2:16 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: profjcnash [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com Cc: bm [ at ] topazdesigns [ dot ] com, linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org Subject: Re: [linux] Hardware sources?
I had good experiences at CanadaComputers too. I bought 2 servers there en 2010 and 2011 and they are still working 24/7 since I purchased them.
Charles