Re: Video Processing

I used Flowblade for some large projects over the past two years, and
it continues to impress. https://jliljebl.github.io/flowblade/
There's a bit of a learning curve as it categorizes editing "modes"
(akin to vi modes) and literally flips compositing order on its head,
but both design decisions make a lot of sense.

For single image processing you can't go wrong with rawtherapee,
imagemagick, and gmic tools. For multi-image I've also used granjow's
slomovideo and the fantastic stills2dv for zooming and ken burns
effect. What sort of image processing, exactly?