Re: Hardware sources?

I agree with the others that Canada Computers is a good source... but for new gear.   I normally buy used systems i find on kijiji from people where systems are dirt cheap and often from the government auctions.   i have a headless proxmox server thst i bought for $500... dual xeon cpu, 12 core each with 96GB of ram.  i build vm’s and containers and play with tons of linux distros.   Linux has come a looooong way for hardware support (or perhaps the vendors have).   Cheers