Re: Video Processing

On 2018-12-03 16:24, Dianne Skoll wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 15:54:24 -0500
> Alan McKay <alan [ dot ] mckay [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com> wrote:
>
> > What software are you using? [for video editing]
>
> I have used Cinelerra... a bear to learn and buggy, but very powerful.

I was a huge fan of bcast2000, the precursor to Cinelerra, but it was for audio
tracking and mixing only.  I kept limping along with old libraries until I
couldn't make it work any longer.  I tried to jump in to Cinelerra and wasn't
able to figure it out, but still hold out hope that I can one day succeed.  For
audio there is also Ardour which is extremely powerful, but I'm not back up to
it yet.  Also for audio there is audacity that works very well.

> For simpler things, I use kdenlive.

For video I generally use kdenlive, but I've also tried pitivi.

> Dianne.

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!