Re: Video Processing

On 2018-12-03 15:54, Alan McKay wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 3:39 PM Richard Guy Briggs <rgb [ at ] tricolour [ dot ] ca> wrote:
> > for doing photo and video processing
>
> What software are you using?

For photo processing, I have a number of custom perl scripts to glue together
my workflow, but the primary bits of software are geeqie (was gqview), ufraw
(based on dcraw), GIMP, ImageMagik, exiftool, avconv/ffmpeg, jhead.

> I've tried a bunch of things on Linux and have found none of them are very good.
> I used to use the Youtube editor but Google took it away :-(

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!