Re: Is static address ipv6 on Teksavvy working for you?

  • Subject: Re: Is static address ipv6 on Teksavvy working for you?
  • From: Richard Guy Briggs <rgb [ at ] tricolour [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 11:05:04 -0400
On 2018-08-03 10:55, Bart Trojanowski wrote:
> There are restrictions.  For example it's only available on DSL, not cable.

My neighbour is unable to get a static address on cable due to Rogers'
unwillingness to provide the service he assures me, not due to any technical
limitations.  I assume similar is true for V6.  (He knows the standards well.)

> On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 10:34 AM Michael P. Soulier <msoulier [ at ] digitaltorque [ dot ] ca> wrote:
> > On 03/08/18 Bart Trojanowski said:
> > > Hi Brett,
> > >
> > > I am enjoying native IPv6 from TekSavvy, including /64 address
> > > delegation to my intranet hosts.  It is a brittle setup, but it works.
> >
> > Odd. They told me that native v6 was not available.
> >
> > Mike

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!