Is static address ipv6 on Teksavvy working for you?

Is anyone runnning ipv6 dual stack on TekSavvy with a static ip on your Linux host? And if so, is yours actually currently working?

I'm having a heck of a time getting mine going. I am not sure I believe what Teksavvy support is telling me for configuration. I (finally) got it working briefly yesterday but then it stopped. I'd be thankful to compare notes to get some hints where I am going wrong, and also to confirm that Teksavvy isn't having problems itself.

Thanks!

Brett