Re: new mailing list issue

On 2018-05-11 23:55, Scott Murphy wrote:
> That would be the down side of subscribing everybody silently.
>
> You should be able to manage everything by visiting https://lists.linux-ottawa.org
>
> There will be instructions there for the two existing lists. The mailing
> address remains linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org and as it is not mailman, there are a
> few things that are different (well, all of them). I can add a footer, I had
> one on the test lists when I was configuring it and completely forgot to add
> one here. Assuming I got it correct, there will be a footer in this response
> with the above link in it.

There doesn't appear to be any footer.  Adding a footer, header, or subject
prefix breaks mailing lists in this new SPF/DKIM/DMARC world...

> > On May 11, 2018, at 11:04 PM, Peter Sj??berg <peters-oclug [ at ] techwiz [ dot ] ca> wrote:
> > I see the new linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org list is now in use but it seems to
> > be missing list-id and with that some thunderbird (and I guess some
> > other mailers) functions like "reply to list" isn't working (and my
> > filter is harder to write).
> > I know it's a new mailer and just wonder if List-* obsolete or replaced
> > with something else (didn't see anything in the header) or maybe a
> > switch or something missed to turn it on.
> >
> > As ref, the other list have in the header a thing like
> > but linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org doesn't have any List-* at all in the header.
> >
> > Another thing, the other list ends with
> > https://linux-ottawa.org/mailman/listinfo/linux
> > and there I can then manage my subscription, this list manager has
> > nothing at all in the footer and I have no clue how to manage it (and
> > the other url does not redirect, it gives a 404)
> >
> > Techwiz, Peter Sjoberg GPG key (42DDDDDD) on keyserver & homepage

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!