Re: new mailing list issue

That would be the down side of subscribing everybody silently.

You should be able to manage everything by visiting https://lists.linux-ottawa.org

There will be instructions there for the two existing lists. The mailing address remains linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org and as it is not mailman, there are a few things that are different (well, all of them). I can add a footer, I had one on the test lists when I was configuring it and completely forgot to add one here. Assuming I got it correct, there will be a footer in this response with the above link in it.