Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Sourcing PCEngines Alix boards in Ottawa or online to Canada

I suppose I should clarify the last response. You have choices in shipping. I did get one via UPS, that was for a client and they wanted it here yesterday. I also have a broker, so no UPS brokerage fees.

The last one I had shipped as a single unit cost $22US to ship airmail from Switzerland. I don’t recall any duties on that one, but the value was under $200, which is usually a trigger for fees.

Their current “newshop” page asks what shipping method you want and "lowest cost" is the default value.