Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Sourcing PCEngines Alix boards in Ottawa or online to Canada

They ship via Swiss Post. The shipping charge is fairly high, however the it stays pretty much the same for many system as for one, weight is low, but volume of package defines the price. If you know people or need more then one, gets much more reasonable spread across systems. Prices are in $US, so expect that hit. Shipping is pretty fast, the three orders I have made with them over the years are typically here in a week. There will be some duty and probably a brokerage fee.

Even with all of that, it came out cheaper than purchasing through their distributors. That may have changed, my last order was about 1.5 years ago.

Everything you need to know is on their web site, fill up a cart and see what the charges are, then compare to the distributors (which are also listed on their site).