Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Algonquin Wi-Fi

The WiFi does work, I managed to use it for at least two meeting nights. I’m not sure if there is a limit to how many can access it at a time or if it was early in the new semester and it was not available the first night we used Algonquin.

I know Alex has managed to get connectivity from Linux and I think John did last month as well.