Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Algonquin Wi-Fi

 I will bring my WiFi access point tonight, so you can connect using
*buntu. But I suspect that the student's WiFi works only with Windows, a
little bit like OttawaU.

C U tonight :-)

Quoting Scott McClare <mcclare [ at ] ncf [ dot ] ca>:

Hi all. Will there be any current Algonquin students attending tonight's
meeting? I'm a new student and I have a laptop I'd like to dual boot
(Windows/Kubuntu), but while Windows 10 connects to the campus Wi-Fi
effortlessly, I haven't had any success on the Kubuntu side.

If someone else has done this successfully, I'd love to know how.

Take care,

Scott

--
Scott A. McClare        | "I used to be with it, but then they
changed