Re: [OCLUG-Tech] next meeting? and free wireless routers

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] next meeting? and free wireless routers
  • From: Aidan Van Dyk <aidan [ at ] highrise [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 10:21:21 -0500
Good news!   I've been looking to replace my setup of hacked up aging
WRT54GS/GL routers (ya, it's over 10 years old, high time to upgrade)...

I'll have to pick up one and try.  Apparently new openwrt is a lot nicer
than my ancient version too!

Am I good to assume any of the Archer C7 I'ld find now is likely a v2
model?

a.