Re: [OCLUG-Tech] viability of any new kernel books. thoughts?

viability of any new kernel books. thoughts?

The kernel has become much more complex with namespaces to support virtualization and mumble. This all deserves a good discussion so yes a book is long overdue. I want to read it but I probably would not pay for it so market viability is a problem. I see the revenue coming from companies which base products on Linux.
cheers
Rick