[OCLUG-Tech] November Meeting: 2014-11-06 @ 19:00

Location: Dymon Storage Boardroom, 1554 Carling Ave

Note: We currently do not have a fixed location for the monthly meetings, so this month it will be in Kanata. In November and December it will be at Dymon Storage on Carling Avenue (Carling at the Queensway) There is a possibility that we will have something in the new year, but that has not gone beyond the investigative phase yet.

This month we will be having a BoF session. We do not have a specific topic this evening, so it is basically a free forum night. Two potential topics posted to the mailing list are git and vim. Additional topics are welcome.

There will be a one hour pre-meeting item from 18:00 to 19:00 for people who are new to Linux, have general questions, or wish to help out with people who are just getting started.

Note: We are always soliciting speakers for future meetings. If anyone wants to get up and cover a favourite project, solution, etc. feel free to contact the board with an outline.